Due to the COVID pandemic no returns will be permitted, be advised that we encourage you to measure your pet as accurately as possible using the sizing chart provided on the product item.
The only exception for a refund is if the item has been discontinued, no other exceptions, until the COVID pandemic has ended.
These stipulations will be reinstalled when the COVID pandemic has ended:
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Bones Bizzness purchase. If it fails to meet you expectations, it can be returned for refund within 7 days. Claims for damaged, defective, incorrect or missing merchandise must be made within 48 hours of receipt of your order. If you would like to return your merchandise, we will gladly accept any unused, unwashed, unworn or undamaged products within 7 days of original purchase (in order to be eligible).The old policy of returns will be reinstalled after the COVID 19 pandemic has ended. All items being returned must be in its original packaging with all price tags attached, unused and in sellable condition. Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund. We do not accept exchanges for any merchandise. All returned shipping/handling fees and insurance will be the sole responsibility of the buyer. All sale items or discounted merchandise are final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned. Please include proof of purchase.
As the return policies vary for each designer that we carry, if an item is not eligible for return/exchange or if shipping times are lengthy, it will be posted in the item description. If you are unsure, it is best to contact us in advance to find out if the item you wish to purchase is eligible for exchange/return.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
In the event that an item is eligible for exchange/return, here are the guidelines that we follow:
- One exception for a full refund is if an item is out of stock or discontinued, we will gladly refund it within 14 days of your purchase.
- For items that are eligible, return/exchange requests must be made within 14 days of receipt of order.
- If you would like to exchange/return your merchandise, we will gladly accept any items in its original packaging that is resalable, unused, all price tags attached or undamaged products. We cannot honor returns or exchanges for items that are used or with dirt, dog hair, slobber or any other unsanitary condition or is not in its original new condition.
- Claims for damaged, defective, incorrect or missing merchandise must be made within 48 hours of receipt of your order. If the box appears damaged upon receipt, do not sign for or accept it and it will be returned to us. We will send an exchange or credit you for the item.
- Refunds will be given in the form of store credit only. In some cases there may be a restocking fee.
- Please note that due to strict health regulation all toys, beds, carriers, bakery items, and blankets are considered a final sale and cannot be refunded/returned/exchanged.
- Custom and/or permanently personalized items are NOT eligible for return or exchange.
- Unless approved, Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable.
- Please return your items with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS Priority Mail) and retain your receipt. Please be advised that until there is proof that we have received your merchandise, it is your property. Bones Bizzness is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. Items returned through the U.S. Mail using only insurance without delivery confirmation can be lost in transit. Insurance by itself does not provide proof of delivery. If an insured item becomes lost, it is the customer’s responsibility to file a claim with the Post Office to recover their loss for their merchandise. Insurance with the post office is a transaction between the individual and the United States Postal Service, and is not affiliated with Bones Bizzness.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization RMA# is required or will NOT be processed. Include your packing slip or original receipt along with your name, order number, phone number, and most importantly, your email address. You must obtain a return authorization number before sending back your item. Please contact Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization RMA# (RMA number). The RMA# must be on the outside of the box. Any “free” promotional or sale items do not have a dollar value and cannot be returned.
- Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- All returns/exchanges may be subject to a restocking fee. Because most of our products ship directly from the manufacturer, we are required to apply a restocking fee per the manufacturer's policy. A 20% restocking fee may be applied at the discretion of management. In most cases: A 20% restocking charge will be applied to returned items. A 20% restocking fee is applied to pet strollers and all items under Furniture category.
For help with properly packaging your returned items, please visit the FedEx and UPS help guides for tips.
Click below to request your return or email us at email@example.com
Click here to process your - Return Center: https://bonesbizzness.myreturnscenter.com/
We apologize, but we do not cover the cost to return an order to Bones Bizzness. We do not refund shipping charges unless we sent the wrong item. For orders being returned to Canadian warehouses/designers, the customer is responsible for all return costs. This includes and is not limited to: shipping label, customs, duties & taxes. If an order has been found to be inaccurate in any way Bones Bizzness has the right to void forthwith. Bones Bizzness is not responsible for price glitches or hacks and has the right to cancel any order.
If you have questions regarding sizing, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.