Regal Plus Pet/Dog Stroller offers three-wheeled luxury (traditionally reserved for larger, more expensive models) in an affordable, conveniently sized stroller. Front convertible wheel swivels on smooth surfaces or locks on rough surfaces for easy traveling. Parent tray on handle holds water bottles.
Includes three exclusive Smart-Features™. The Smart-Canopy™ folds up under the canopy hood (instead of into the pet compartment), giving your dog or cat more space. The 38" Smart-Reach™ handle, compared to similarly sized strollers, provides a greater amount of kick space when walking. The Smart-Basket™ safely stores your belongings with a rear zipper for easy access. Folds down super-compactly for convenient travel. For dogs and cats up to 25 lbs.
- Maximum Pet Weight: 25 lbs
- Interior Dimensions: 22" long x 11" wide x 21.5" high
- Stroller Weight: 11 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 38" long x 17" wide x 38" high
- Colors: Please specify Gray or Raspberry
Stroller Assembly Parts List
1 Rear Wheel Axle Assembly
2 Rear Wheels
1 Front Wheel Assembly
2 Lock Washers
2 Lock Caps
2 Wheel Caps
- Stand the rear axle up on end and place the wheel onto the axle.
- Place lock washer onto the axle rod and snap into place.
- Take the lock cap and place it over the lock washer to keep it in place.
- Cover the end with the wheel cap.
- Flip axle over and repeat on other side.
- Turn the stroller frame upside down.
- Place rear wheel assembly onto stroller frame. Be sure the wheel brake levers are facing toward the rear of the stroller.
- Push rear wheel assembly until it locks into place on both sides.
- Pull up on wheel assembly to be sure it is firmly attached in place.
- Turn stroller upside down and place dual-front wheel onto front stroller leg with the arrow facing down.
- Push wheel until it snaps into place securely.
- Place stroller in the upright position and align parent tray with holes on either side of the handle bolts.
- Push down on tray and snap into place on one side, then repeat on the other side.
Folding the Stroller
- Unzip pet compartment and remove pet.
- Remove items from storage basket.
- Pull up on lever indicated by the white arrow on both sides of the stroller and allow the stroller to fold in half.
- Lock black plastic latch onto silver stud on the frame.
Opening the stroller
- Unlatch locking finger.
- Lift up on the handle and pull stroller open to the upright position.
- Be sure stroller locks open at the hinges used to fold the stroller.
Proper Care of your New Stroller
- Clean fabric with mild household soap and warm water.
- Clean stroller frame with mild household soap and warm water.
- If wheel squeaks or rotates with difficulty, apply light oil (WD-40).
- Regularly check stroller for loose or missing parts.